Monday, July 27, 2015

Norma's Baptism

This has been an amazing week! So to answer my mom's question Norma
was baptized on Saturday and I was able to go and baptize her :) that
was an incredible experience!
Within my own area we had some exchanges and I was able to go with
Elder Sheffield and go to an English area for the day, it was kind of
weird, but we did get to talk to many people and so that was awesome!
The next day we had Zone training meeting and interviews with
President Slaughter. I gave a training on chapter 2 of Preach my
Gospel and how important our studies and planning sessions are for our
investigators. It went really well, I used a track analogy to help
describe it haha as always we get to do service on Tuesdays and
Fridays and it has impressed me that the main employees that we work
with at the San Antonio Food Bank trust us so much do things right
haha but in world it is the same for members. We are unique in that
sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment