Monday, February 2, 2015

I met Elder Nelson!



Well this week was something that is hard to explain. Elder Grosh got sick so we were not able to go out and work which was really difficult. After a short period of time it is not so much fun. But the exciting part of the week was that Elder Russell M. Nelson came to the mission and he spoke to us. And I got to shake his hand!! :) We got in a line with the rest of the mission and then when I shook his hand he even looked at my name tag and said my name! It was awesome!! After listening to him speak to us we were on a spiritual high. He spoke to us about being who God has called us to be and the potential that we have. What a wonderful experience!! He is an Apostle of the Lord and is inspired!
There was not much else that happened this week. I love you all and I hope you all have an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment